Forum muzyczne wROCK.pl

Ciekawe strony - Allpeers.com - program-wtyczka do FF

Jars - 2007-04-10, 23:23
: Temat postu: Allpeers.com - program-wtyczka do FF
www.allpeers.com - kliknijcie żeby zobaczyć demo programiku.

W skrócie - tworzycie użytkownika, dodajecie innych i można wysyłać sobie pliki, linki, zdjęcia, wiadomości , muzykę :D . Takich programów jest wiele, ale ten jest mały i dobry (działa niezależnie od firewalli a plik jest pobierany bezpośrednio od danej osoby). Jak ktoś chce wypróbować może mnie dodać do znajomych (nick Jars). Zamiast pałować się mailami, ftp czy przez GG wystarczy ta wtyczka. Polecam szczególnie d0ti która nie może doprosić się o parę rzeczy ode mnie :>
USAGI - 2007-04-12, 02:12
:
a za piracenie tam ne ganiają :>?
mp3/filmy itp
Jars - 2007-04-12, 10:12
:
A zacytuję z FAQ i privacy policy programu:

Can I really share any file? Are there no restrictions at all?
Any file. No restriction.

Isn't it risky to have other people connected to my PC? Can't they see all my files?
Well, the bad news is that you don't have to use AllPeers to have people accessing your PC. This is why you should always use the latest security software, like an anti-virus, firewall and spyware remover. AllPeers does not create any additional risk. Since AllPeers lets you decide exactly which files to share with which friends, there's no way for them to see your private files.

How can AllPeers be free?
Because we can. We are using P2P technology which means it costs very little to run.

2.0 INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT.
When you register to use AllPeers, we collect the following information from you, and you need to give it to us in order to use our service: (i) username, (ii) password and (iii) email address. We do not look at the content of any message or files you share through our service. We will use your information to authenticate your use of the service.

Czyli w skrócie - jak każdy inny program typu P2P ale dokładnie wiesz, kto jest podłączony - nie ma serwera więc nawet twórcy nie mają dostępu do tego, co przesyłamy (chyba, że są sprytni i wredni). Jest więc bezpieczniejsze pod względem prywatności niż emule i gg oraz DC [systemy z serwerami]